Micanan Pro GSD Sliding Door Operator
The PRO-GSD is designed for use on commercial/industrial sliding doors or sliding fire doors. Commercial/Industrial continuous duty belt drive horizontal sliding door operator.
When ordering a PRO-GSD operator, supply us with the following information:
- Door height
- Door width
- Door weight
- Safety devices
- Mounting (LH or RH)
- If door opens to the left or right
- 2 year Warranty
- 3 Control Circuit Options Avalaible:
l- (M) Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical & electrical interlock incorporating the new UL325 (2010) Interface Module.
*(2 factory wiring standard (constant pressure close), B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
2- (E) Full Function Smart 10.0 Logic control board featuring on-board receiver with antenna, enhanced program selections to include B2, C2, D1, E2, T & TS and supplied with Micanan monitored fail safe photo-cells or (optional) Micanan monitored fail safe electric edge *01 factory pre-set mode of operation standard (constant pressure open & close)
3- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical & electrical interlock.
(Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
*C2 factory wiring standard, B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1jumper.
Provisions for standard reversing devices.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against
- External radio control terminal strip
- Lowfriction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type
- limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-l
- Continuous duty industrial motor with external reset overload protection
- (l-phase) or external thermal overload relay protection (3-phase)
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Heavy duty worm gear reduction in oil bath gearbox
- Adjustable in-line friction clutch
- Solenoid brake standard
- 1″ permanently lubricated & sealed ball bearings on final drive shaft
- Emergency qUick release disconnect for manual operation
- #41 roller chain drive on trolley rail assembly
- Heavy duty sliding door hardware & hanging brackets included
- Trolley track for doors up to 12’standard
- Door speed 8″ per second
- Bi-parting door modification available (optional)
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight 140 Ibs (excludes rails)
NEW SMART 10.0 LOGIC BOARD
- On-board open, close, stop pushbuttons
- Built-in 372 Mhz radio receiver
- Programmable timer to close
- Programmable mid stop’ Maximum run timer
- 1.5 sec time delay reverse
- Programmable delay on close
- On-board fuse protection.
- Plug in board option.
- New vision lights