Liftmaster 828LM Internet Gateway
Imagine your Customers being at the office and receiving an alert if they left their garage or gate open. Or being able to turn on their lights before they get home. The LiftMaster 828LM Internet Gateway, which connects to your Customer’s router and enables smartphone control, does this by letting them monitor, open and close their garage door or gate from anywhere and control home lighting.
- MyQ Technology enables your Customers to securely monitor and control their garage door opener, gate operator and home lighting with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your Customer’s mobile device so that they always know the status of their garage door, gate operator and home lighting.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- Allows your Customers to control their garage door opener and home lighting using a smartphone or computer (when paired with the LiftMaster 828LM Internet Gateway).
- Turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage.
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ Accessories directly from the control panel.
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a preprogrammed number of minutes.
- Motion detector automatically turns on garage door opener lights when movement is sensed.
- Adjustable light timer lets your Customers set when they want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ Technology or Timer-to Close.
- For LiftMaster Security+ Garage Door Openers manufactured after 1998. Look for a purple “Learn” button and antenna wire or orange/red “Learn” button with a gray antenna wire.