Dynaco M3 Power
For inside and outside environments
- Standard dimension up to 39′ W X 18′ H
- Opening Speed: Up to 96″ Per Second
- Wind Resistance: 60 MPH for an 18’ wide door
39′ W x 18′ H
Standard Operating Speed
Gear driven, push-pull movement
Made of structural channels of 3 15/16″ x 2″ x 1/8″ in galvanized steel.
Inner Side Guide
Polyethylene (PE-UHMW 1000); outer section 7/8” x 1 9/16”, on springs. Galvanized side covers included.
In steel, diameter 5 1/2″ x 1/8″, shafts in steel.
Reinforced PVC (27 oz/sq.yd). Available in different colors and provided with side sealing zippers; soft bottom edge design.
Without brake, with 4 poles, controlled by a variable speed drive. Power : 2 HP for a door surface up to 61 sq.yds; 3 HP (larger surface). Protection degree NEMA 4.
Size 63 for a motor of 2 HP and gear reduction ratio 1/15; size 90 for 3 HP.
An infrared photocell installed inside the side guide and detecting the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle. Upon activation, it opens the door immediately and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of the photocell: 12” from the floor. (Optional: up to maximum 24” from the floor).
A bottom edge detector opens the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned at the bottom part of the curtain.
Standard: single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 460 VAC. Optional: three phase 575 VAC
Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Circuit breakers to be provided by the customer: 16A for a motor of 2 HP; 25 A for 3 HP..
All indicated dimensions are net: the additional space necessary for mounting and maintenance has to be taken into account. Reduced dimensions upon request.
- Curtain made of reinforced PVC vinyl
- Infrared photocell in side guides
- Soft bottom edge
- Pneumatic bottom edge detector
- Maximum standard dimension up to 39′ x 18′
- High wind resistance
- Operating speeds from 48″ to 96″ per second
- Gear driven, push pull operation
- Recommended for high traffic areas
- Production areas
- Whenever wind protection is required