Linear MDT-2B 3-Channel Block Coded Visor Transmitter
The Model MDT-2B 3-Channel Block Coded Visor Transmitter is designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model MDT-2B is a three-channel device. Pressing the transmitter’s left or right front button sends channel one or two. Pressing the small button on the transmitter’s top sends channel three. The top button can be hidden with the top button cover supplied. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life and a visor clip.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
Block coded transmitters are factory programmed to a sequential series of transmitter ID codes. When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed into memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system. Facility codes can be selected to further customize the system.
Order number: ACP00720
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Superior transmission range
- Unique ”Extra” top button
- High visibility operate LED
- Visor clip included
- Sold in lots of 10
- Power: Two 2032 batteries
- Codes: Custom block coded in MegaCode format
- Battery Life: Up to five years
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Number of Codes: 1,000,000 plus
- Block Coding: Units are sequentially coded at the factory to customers specifications. Facility code may be specified.
- Channels: three channels
- Power: Two 3V 2032 type lithium batteries (supplied)
- Dimensions: 1.6″ W x 4.2″ H x 0.8″ D (41 x 107 x 20 mm)
Models compatible with the MDT-2B
- AE1000Plus : Commercial Telephone Entry System with Access Control – Four Doors
- AE2000Plus : Commercial Telephone Entry System with Access Control – Four Doors, Large Screen
- AKR-1 : Exterior Digital Keypad with Radio Receiver
- AM-RPR : Remote Proximity Receiver
- AM-RRR : Remote Radio Receiver
- MDR : 1-Channel Receiver
- MDR-2 : 2-Channel Receiver
- MDRG : 1-Channel Gate Receiver
- SMDRG : 1-Channel Gate Receiver
- WOR : Wiegand Output Receiver