Dynaco M2 Power high speed door
The Dynaco M2 Power Door is designed for outside environments exposed to high winds and other weather extremes
18′ W x 18′ H
Gear driven, push-pull movement
Made of structural channels of 3 1/8″ x 1 5/8″ x 1/8″ in galvanized steel.
Inner Side Guide
Polyethylene (PE-UHMW 1000); outer section 7/8” x 1 9/16”, on springs. Galvanized side covers included.
In steel, diameter 4″ x 0.078″, shafts in steel.
Reinforced PVC (27 oz/sq.yd). Available in different colors and provided with side sealing zippers; soft bottom edge design.
Without brake, with 4 poles, controlled by a variable speed drive. Power: 1 HP for a door surface up to 18 sq.yds; 2 HP (larger surface). Protection degree NEMA 4.
Size 50 for a motor of 1 HP and gear reduction ratio 1/7; size 63 for 2 HP.
An infrared photocell installed inside the side guide and detecting the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle. Upon activation, it opens the door immediately and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of the photocell: 12” from the floor. (Optional: up to maximum 24” from the floor).
A bottom edge detector opens the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned at the bottom part of the curtain.
Standard: single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 460 VAC. Optional: three phase 575 VAC.
Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Circuit breakers to be provided by the customer: 10 A for a motor of 1 HP and 16 A for 2 HP.
All indicated dimensions are net: the additional space necessary for mounting and maintenance has to be taken into account. Reduced dimensions upon request.
- For exterior openings with high winds or harsh environments
- Withstands extreme pressure differentials
- High wind resistance
- Maximum standard dimensions up to 39′ x 18′
- Operating speed from 48″ to 96″/second
- Gear driven, push pull operation
- Curtain made of reinforced PVC vinyl
- Infrared photocell in side guides
- Soft bottom edge
- Pneumatic bottom edge detector
- Up to 110 MPH, depending on door size
- Exterior Openings
- Openings Exposed to High Winds and Harsh Environments
- Areas with Extreme Pressure Differentials