Micanan Pro-GJ Commercial Garage Door Operator
Limited duty geared jackshaft for small rolling doors, shutters and grilles.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- 1/2 HP high starting torque, instant reversible motor protected by internal automatic thermal overload device
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Heavy duty worm gear reduction in oil bath gearbox
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on all internal drives
- Emergency floor level disconnect for manual operation
- Manual override drive device for jammed doors
- Chain keeper
- Left or right hand mounting(must specify at time of order)
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on final drive
- Patented Mechanical load sensing feature(optional)will detect a locked or jammed door and stop unit from operation
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight: 55 lbs
- Heavy duty relays(1-phase)or heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical interlock(3-phase)incorporating the new UL325 (2010) Interface module.
- C2 factory wiring standard(constant pressure close),B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
- Heavy duty relays(Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
- C2 factory wiring standard(constant pressure close), B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper.
Provisions for standard reversing devices.