An economical commercial garage door with high standards
The G-8000 is a pre-painted steel commercial garage door. The G-8000 is a non-insulated pan door. These models are available with commercial tracks and hardware
- 24-gauge, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Baked-on polyester paint. Available in Ice White (QC-7207). Can be repainted.
- 2" (50 mm) thick. The G-8500 model is insulated with CFC-free polystyrene; R-Value 6.6 (RSI:1.2) . Our G-8000 is non-insulated.
- Finely embossed woodgrain design on deep-ribbed steel for extra sturdiness.
- Flexible EPDM bottom weatherstripping.
- 20-gauge galvanized steel attached by a Tog-L-Loc
- 13 or 14-gauge, 2" (50 mm) commercial tracks for doors less than 140 sq ft (13 sq m). 12-gauge, 3" (76 mm) industrial tracks for doors over 140 sq ft (13 sq m). Torsion type springs.
- Sealed, 1/8 inch (3mm) clear plain glass window is inserted into an expanded PVC frame which is cast without joints. Size: 21 x 13" (533 x 330 mm)
Single clear plain glass window 1/8 inch (3 mm) is inserted into an expanded PVC frame which is cast without joints. Size: 21 X 13 in. (533 X 330 mm).
- 13-gauge or 14-gauge, 2 in. (51 mm) commercial tracks (for doors of less than 140 ft2 (13 m2) or 12-gauge 3 in. (76 mm) industrial tracks.
- Torsion spring.
- Widths: from 6 ft. to 24 ft., in 1-inch increments (from 1.8 m to 7.3 m, in 25 mm increments)
- Heights: from 8 ft. to 18 ft., in 3-in. increments. Note: 8’3”, 8’6” and 10’3” are not available (fom 2.4 m to 5.5 m, in 76 mm increments)