The industry standard for industrial and commercial applications
The G-5000 is a pre-painted steel commercial garage door designed for industrial and commercial applications. This garage door offers all the advantages of a standard commercial garage door plus an insulation factor superior to other products in its class and a hardware system allowing smooth operation of the door.
- 26-gauge, hot-dipped galvanized steel with wood grain finish on both sides of the door.
- Rustproof baked-on polyester paint. Can be repainted.
- 1 3/4" (45 mm) insulated door with high-pressure injected polyurethane foam ensuring a high thermal-resistance rating of R-16 (k=0.357 W/m2K), and the solidity of a composite material.
- Solid mechanical overlap joint: increases the weather tightness of the door and prevents delamination.
- Thermal break between the interior and exterior faces of each section.
- Flexible tubular bottom weather stripping ensures the weather tightness of the threshold.
- 14-gauge reinforcement plates placed in the interior of the door where hinges and handles are attached.
- Wood end blocks provide a thermal break with the exterior of the door. Steel end caps are available as an option.
- Door weight: 1.9 lbs/ft2 (9.3 kg/m2)
- 13-gauge or 14-gauge, 2 in. (51 mm) hardware tracks (for doors of less than 140 ft2 or 13 m2) or 12-gauge, 3" (75 mm) industrial tracks. Torsion spring. Robust steel hardware adapted to door usage. Springs from 25,000 to 200,000 cycles (optional) are recommended for high-cycle doors.
Rustic woodgrain finish on both sides of the door
Sealed thermal glass (total thickness: 1") are inserted into an polypropylene frame which is cast without joints and guaranteed for 10 years against any glass sealing defect. Window frames are offered in White, Brown, Desert Sand, Claystone, Dark Sand and Black.
Full vision window sections (service-station type) (total thickness: 5/8") are composed of glass sections, inserted into clear anodized or Black or White pre‑painted alumimum extrusion. Several types of glass (tempered, wired, tinted, etc.) are available. Contact our customer service department.
- 13-gauge or 14-gauge, 2 in. (51 mm) commercial tracks (for doors of less than 140 ft2 (13 m2) or 12-gauge 3 in. (76 mm) industrial tracks.
- Torsion spring.
- Springs from 25,000 to 200,000 cycles (optional) are recommended for high usage doors.
- Widths: from 4’ to 29’ 6”, in 1” increments from 1.2 m to 9 m in 25 mm increments
- Heights: from 6’ to 24’, in 3” increments from 1.8 to 7.3 m, in 76 mm increments