Stop & Go Light
Door Doctor Stop & Go lights increase safety by providing visual communication anywhere a positive go / no-go signal is required. Door Doctor Stop & Go Signalling System Alerts Truck Drivers and Loading Dock Personnel to the Safety Status of Docked and Docking Trucks.
The SG30 System utilizes two units – one outside of the loading dock and one located on the inside. The system is controlled by a toggle switch mounted on the inside light. (Remote switching is possible). When the outside light is flashing red the inside light is green. This tells drivers not to move the truck and indicates that loading and unloading may proceed. When the toggle is flipped, the red light inside warns dock workers to stay out of the trailer, and green tells the driver that he is free to move the vehicle.
The SG10 is available for applications where opposing signals are not required. Ideal for installations utilizing external controllers such as drive thru indicatiors and for OEM applications.
- Models with long life, energy efficient LEDs or economical incandesant signal lamps.
- Available in two unit sets (for mounting on opposite sides of door) or single units that can stand alone or be connected to auxiliary safety systems.
- Durable plastic housing (in safety yellow or black) will not rust, pit or corrode.
- Integral eyebrow-type sun visors provide extended visibility while shielding the lights from rain and snow.
- Shallow depth of unit reduces risk of damage and convenient mounting holes provide simple installation.
- UL & cUL Listed – Available in 12V DC, 24V DC and 115V DC.
- Loading Docks
- Car Washes
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Drive Thru Windows
- Controlled Access Entrances
- Housing : Safety Yellow or Black Polypropylene
- Power Source : 12 or 24 v DC operation or 115v AC
- Lens diameter : 4 ¼ "
- Dimensions : 11 3/8 " H x 6 3/8 " W x 3 ¾ " D
- Shipping Weight : 2 lbs. per unit
- Reduces energy costs by 90% compared to conventional incandescent lights
- No filament means long life
- Require no maintenance
- Three year limited warranty on LED
- Loading dock warning signs available