TNR HDXL Extra-large roll-up industrial rubber garage door
Examples of Applications: heavy manufacturing, steel, pulp & paper, waste management, oil & gas and mining.
HDXL model specifications
- Suitable for applications beyond 40 feet in width and up to 35 feet in height.
- Self-supporting channel steel C10 & flatbar mounting assembly
- Knock-away double angle steel bottom bar for 15lb/ft with rubber loop and reversing edge
- Frame mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor
- High Efficiency Heligear Head (HG) Operator with multi-function PLC panel
- Door speed of up to 12 inches per second
- Counterbalance spring assembly cycle rating of 50,000
All TNR industrial rubber roll-up doors feature:
- 1/4 ” SBR rubber, polyester core weave
- reliability in temperatures -40ºF to +180ºF
- Patented NEWGEN Guide and Curtain Lok System. After an impact the door is up and running in minutes.
- Sleek profile, easy installation, reduced clearances & minimal maintenance. No hinges, cables, pulleys or tension springs.
- 2 year warranty parts and workmanship
- Limited lifetime warranty on curtain and NEWGEN Guide System.