Ratchet-Riser Trailer Stands
The Ratchet-Riser is an easy-to-use trailer stand that increases dock safety economically. The Ratchet-Riser can be used as a trailer stand (100,000 static load capacity), as well as a trailer jack (40,000 lbs lifting capacity). To use, simply place the positioning handle into the receptacle and ratchet the trailer stand to the required height. The Ratchet-Riser has an adjustable height from 39.5" to 51". Door Doctor recommends using two Ratchet-Risers per trailer. Prevent landing gear collapse and create a safer working environment with the Ratchet -Riser.
- 100,000 lbs Static Load Capacity
- 40,000 lbs Lifting Capacity
- 38" Ratcheting/Positioning Handle
- HeightAdjustable from 39.5" to 51"
- Large 8" Circular Base
- 8" Semi-Pneumatic Rubber Tires
- Weight: 105 lbs
- Two Units Required Per Trailer