Micanan Pro TB Trolley Operator
The PRO-TB is designed for use on commercial/industrial sectional overhead doors with standard lift tracks.
Commercial/industrial continuous duty trolley operator with brake.
* UL325 (2010) compliant
When ordering a PRO-GD operator, supply us with the following information:
- Door height
- Door width
- Safety Devices
- 2 year Warranty
- 3 Control Circuit Options Available:
1- (M) Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical & electrical interlock incorporating the New UL325 (2010) Interface Module.
*C2 factory wiring standard (constant pressure close), B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and Installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
2- (E) Full Function Sman 10.0 Logic control board featuring on-board receiver with antenna, enhanced program selections to include B2, C2, D1, E2, T & TS and supplied with Micanan monitored fail safe photo-cells or (optional) Micanan monitored fail safe electric edge
*D1 factory pre-set mode of operation standard (constant pressure open & close)
3- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical & electrical interlock.
(Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (20l0) is mandated)
C2 factory wiring standard, B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 Jumper.
Provisions for standard reversing devices.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema·l
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Continuous duty industrial motor with external reset overload protection
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Low headroom clearance design (9.5″)
- Heavy duty 5 L V-belt
- #41 roller chain & sprockets on alll internal drives
- Adjustable friction clutch
- Solenoid brake standard
- ¾” permanently lubricated & sealed ball bearings on pulley shaft
- 1″ permanently lubricated & sealed ball bearings on final drive shaft
- Emergency quick release disconnect for manual operation
- #48 roller chain drive on 1/3, ½ HP models
- #41 roller chain drive on ¾, 1 HP models
- Trolley track for doors up to 12′ standard
- Door speed 12″ per second
- Shipping weight 85 Ibs (excludes rails)
NEW SMART 10.0 LOGIC BOARD
- On-board open, close, stop push buttons.
- Built-in 372 Mhz radio receiver
- Programable timer to close
- Programable mid stop
- Maximum run timer
- 1.5 sec time delay reverse
- Programable delay on close
- On-board fuse protection
- Plug in board option
- New vision lights