Door Doctor ML10 mechanical vehicule restraint
30,000 lb (13,636 kg) restraining strength
The manually operated Door Doctor ML10 ML10 is engaged and released by a single detachable control rod. Because no bending or lifting is required, the risk of employee strain or injury is significantly reduced.
- Passive engagement style results in less wear and tear and lowers maintenance requirements.
- With a vertical restraining range of 11″ to 26″ (279 mm to 660 mm) above ground and horizontal reach of 13″ (330 mm), the ML10 is compatible with virtually all modern trucks and trailers, even those with air-ride suspension systems.
- 30,000lbs (13,636kgs) of restraining force prevents premature truck departure during loading and unloading. The unit can be left in the locked position overnight to discourage trailer theft.
No Power Necessary
- Certain applications, such as chemical handling facilities or grain storage locations, involve explosive substances and require limited interaction with electrical devices.The ML10 is a safe and reliable restraining device for these situations because of its entirely mechanical operation.
The Next Level
- The ML10 system can be upgraded to include a manual or automatic lights communication package for added safety at the loading dock
- The TLC24-M has interior and exterior LED signal lights (red / green) that are manually controlled to communicate safety conditions to both dock workers and truck drivers.
- The advanced TLC24-A has all the benefits of the TLC24-M but also detects the position of the restraint via a sensor, allowing the lights to automatically change according to the relevant safety condition.