LDC D350 inflatable loading dock seals
8’0” W X 10’0” H openings
Generally designed to suit 8´ wide x 10´ high openings. The series D350 service a large variety of trailer heights. This unit minimizes pressure against the building wall from an incoming trailer as the unit is infl ated after the trailer has docked.
A unique internal baffle system in the vertical air bags creates a square faced design that increases the contact area against the back of the trailer. An internal retraction spring allows the header air bag to be fully retracted when not in use to prevent damage from incoming trailers.
- Square faced design creates larger contact area against truck
- Pressure treated non-rot wood framing
- 24" yellow guide stripes for accurate truck placement
- Externally mounted motor with galvanized protective hood
- Higher wedged header design seals a variety of trailers
- Custom sizes and projections available
- Available in 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl or rugged 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
Customize Your Dock to Suit Your Specific Needs
Beveled air bags (Top view)
You can customize your dock seal with the ideal fabric for your application from a wide range of colours and fabrics available.
- 14 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 32 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 40 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- Hi-Performance Artic Seal
- 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- 40 oz Hi-Performance Hypalon