LDC D100 loading dock head curtain
8’0” w x ¸8’0” h openings
Generally designed to suit 10′ wide x 8′ high openings. This unit is recommended for wider door openings when conventional side pads won’t work. This unit combines full access on the sides of the trailer while a compressible top pad that creates a tight seal above the door opening.
Two foam side pads seal the gap between the building wall and the truck.
With one of the largest selections and colours of fabrics available, LDC can offer the ideal solution for your unique loading dock requirements.
- SAVE hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- IMPROVE working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris and insects out
- PROTECT product and personnel from harsh weather conditions
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY by providing a safe and comfortable working environment
- DURABLE range of Hi-Performance fabrics to choose from
- CUSTOM sizes available to suit any loading dock specifications
- Higher head pads: can be used to suit a variety of trailer heights (available in 18” or 24”)
- Drop curtain: can be ordered for installation below the head pad to cover lower trucks
- PVC Drop curtain: are an excellent way to create a better seal for lower trucks made from low temp PVC
- Beveled pads: when trucks to be serviced are below the top of the dock door, the head pad can be beveled to keep the wood framing out of the doorway and minimize obstructions
Wear Flaps Provide Extra Protection
To maximize long term performance of your dock seal, overlapping flaps are applied at the corners of the head pad and full height of the side pads. The wear flaps will absorb the added abrasion the occurs at high wear areas. Wear flaps are available with 4″, 6″ or 8″ exposure. Available in a wide range of fabrics and colours.
Beveled pads (Top view)
You can customize your dock seal with the ideal fabric for your application from a wide range of colours and fabrics available.
- 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 32 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 40 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- Hi-Performance Artic Seal
- 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- 40 oz Hi-Performance Hypalon