LDC D550 Air frame inflatable loading dock truck shelter
10' x 10' opening
Generally designed to suit 10’ wide x 10’ high openings. The series D550 service a large variety of trailer heights. This unit allows full access to the rear of the trailer when loading and unloading. An internal oil tempered spring on the header air bag and counter weight retraction design on the vertical bags allows the top and side air bags to fully retract when not in use. This design prevents damage from incoming trailers since the unit is inflated after the trailer has docked and deflated before trailer departs.
- SAVE hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- IMPROVE working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris and insects out
- PROTECT product and personnel from harsh weather conditions
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY by providing a safe and comfortable working environment
- DURABLE range of Hi-Performance fabrics to choose from
- CUSTOM sizes available to suit any loading dock specifications
- Pressure treated framing resists rot (optional galvanized frame available)
- Raked head frame diverts water to sides
- Galvanized side supports support head frame
- Replaceable foam bottom pads seal gap between truck and building wall
- Yellow guide stripe ensures accurate placement of trucks
- Translucent polyethylene sheeting with UV inhibitors allows light into loading dock area
- Galvanized trim angle will not rust
- “Stop” logo on side air bag to prevent trailer from entering dock area if bag is accidentally left inflated
- Optional “Reflective Guides” ensure accurate truck placement and help to protect frame from misaligned trailers
Customize Your Dock to Suit Your Specific Needs
Conventional foam pads protect against weather, but restricts access to the trailer opening.
LDC’s D550 inflatable provides full access to the rear of the trailer.
You can customize your dock seal with the ideal fabric for your application from a wide range of colours and fabrics available.
- 14 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 32 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 40 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- Hi-Performance Artic Seal
- 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- 40 oz Hi-Performance Hypalon