Micanan Pro LT Trolley Operator
The PRO-LT is designed for use on commercial doors with standard lift tracks that require no more than 15 cycles per hour.
Commercial limited duty belt drive trolley operator.
* UL325 (2010) compliant
When ordering a PRO-LT operator, supply us with the following information:
- Door height
- Door width
- Safety Devices
- 2 year Warranty
Control Circuit (2 options):
1-(M) Heavy duty relays incorporating the new UL325 (2010) Interface Module.
*C2 factory wiring standard (constant pressure close), B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
2- Heavy duty relays (Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
*C2 factory wiring standard (constant pressure close), 82 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper. Provisions for standard reversing devices.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- 1/2 HP high starting torque, instant reversible motor protected by internal automatic thermal overload device
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Heavy duty 4L V-belt
- #41 roller chain & sprockets on all internal drives
- Adjustable friction dutch
- 3/4w permanently lubricated & sealed ball bearings on pulley shaft
- 1" permanently lubricated & sealed ball bearings on final drive shaft
- Solenoid brake available (optional PRO-LTB)
- Emergency quick release disconnect for manual operation
- #48 roller chain drive on trolley rail assembly
- Trolley track for doors up to 12' standard
- Door speed gw per second
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight 60 Ibs (excludes rails)
- For use on doors up to 16' high