Door Doctor LoMaster Semi-portable S dock lift
4,000 lb to 6,000 lb (1,818 to 2,727 kg) Rated Capacities
In the event you find the cost of forming a concrete pit/pad expensive, an economical solution is a LoMaster S Series Semi-Portable Dock Lift. The unit is installed at the dock face and mounted on locating cradles and wear plates. With its extremely low profile, the LoMaster S Series provides added versatility for ground level loading or unloading operations.
The same high quality construction features found in the stationary models are incorporated into all LoMaster S Series lifts. Each lift cylinder is encased in a weather-resistant, all steel housing. Precision velocity fuses on each hydraulic cylinder eliminates platform free-fall. All hard chromed pivot points are fitted with lifetime-lubricated bearings or Teflon coated bronze bushings. Indicator sensor bars and high visibility striping provide four sided toe protection. Sturdy steel handrails with 4" (107 mm) kick plate and barrier chains on both ends provide added operator safety. An 18" (457 mm) long lip with lifting chain on the rolling end is standard.
Door Doctor recommends to order the portable dolly option to easily assist in transporting the lift.
Dock Lift Model S Highlights
- Remote power pack 12' (3,658 mm) hydraulic hose.
- Push button control on 12' (3,658 mm) straight cord.
- Hydraulic pump with built-in overload relief.
- Hydraulic and oil hoses included.
- Up-travel limit switch.
- Motor, controls, push button factory pre-wired & tested.
- Full length deck beam for maximum support.
- Solid plate steel legs for maximum rigidity.
- Handrails with 4" (102 mm) kick plate and barrier chain across both ends.
- Checkered deck and 18" (457 mm) long lip with lifting chain on rolling end.
- Hard chromed pivot pins at cylinder and center pin.
- All pivot points equipped with maintenance free lifetime lubricated bushings.
- Scissor leg roller bearings maintenance free.
- Precision safety velocity fuses on hydraulic cylinders to prevent platform free fall.
- Mechanical, hinged to frame, flip-down maintenance stop on stationary models only.
- Completely sealed, weather resistant cylinders vented back to hydraulic tank to prevent contaminant entry into cylinder.
- Complies to ANSI MH29.1 standards.
- Backed by an industry leading warranty.
- Portable dolly.
- 24VAC voltage control.
- Key switch on push button.
- Warning horn with volume control.
- Electric toe guard protection.
- Flashing amber beacon.
- Aluminum lip.