Micanan Pro-HHD commercial garage door operator
Industrial, continuous, duty belt drive jackshaft operator for high lift, vertical lift of sectional doors and rolling doors.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- Continuous duty industrial motor with overload protection
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Heavy duty 5LV-belt
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on all internal drives
- Adjustable friction clutch
- Solenoid Brake standard
- #50 roller chain and sprockets on final drive
- 3/4″ permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings on pulley shaft
- Second and final stage of reduction cast iron 1″ flanged bearings permanently sealed and lubricated
- Emergency chain hoist with electrical cut-out switch for manual operation
- Chain keeper
- Left or right hand mounting
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight: 110 lbs
- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical interlock incorporating the UL325(2010)interface module.
- C2 factory wiring standard(constant pressure close),B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or
(optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
- Full fonction Smart 10.0 Logic conrol board featuring on-board receiver with antenna, enhanced program selection to include B2,C2, D1, E2, T & TS and supplied with Micanan monitored fail safe photo-cells or (optional) Micanan monitored fail safe electric edge
- D1 factory pre-set mode of operation standard (constant pressure open and close)
- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical interlock.
(Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
- C2 factory wiring standard, B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper.
Provisions for standard reversing devices.