Micanan Pro-EJ jackshaft commercial door operator
Industrial, continuous duty belt drive jackshaft operator for rolling doors and grilles. Built-in mechanical load sensing feature and emergency egress.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type
limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- Continuous duty industrial motor with overload protection
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Heavy duty 5LV-belt
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on all internal drives
- Adjustable friction clutch
- Mechanical brake system
- Solenoid brake (optional PRO-EJB)
- #50 roller chain and sprockets on final drive
- 3/4" permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings on pulley shaft
- 1" permanently lubricated and sealed bearings on final drive shaft
- Emergency disconnect with electrical cut-out switch for manual operation
- Internal load sensing feature that will detect a lock or jammed door and stop unit from operation
- Provides for egress to allow for opening of a grill by manual operation or
spring tension(optional egress device)
- Left or right hand mounting
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight of 95 lbs
Control circuit options
- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical interlock incorporating the UL325(2010)interface module.
- C2 factory wiring standard (constant pressure close)
- B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes(supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical interlock.
(Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
- C2 factory wiring standard, B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper.