Linear SG 1/2 HP Barrier Gate with Wishbone Arm
Now Includes APeX Controller!
Slower operating, counter balanced wishbone arm. For low traffic industrial vehicular applications, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V or 230V supply voltage, custom arm length.
The Model SG barrier gate is designed to control industrial vehicular traffic. The gate can be actuated by different devices, such as radio controls, single- and three-button control stations, digital keypads, coded cards, sensing loops and telephone entry systems.
The Model SG Barrier Gate is designed for low traffic applications because of the developing momentum and overall slower operating speed of the wishbone arm. Dual BGU-12 gates on opposing sides of driveway are recommended for high cycle applications. The two operate in unison to provide quick and dependable control under high traffic conditions.
The SG-D has programmable fail safe or fail secure operation. With fail safe selected, when the gate operator senses AC power is no longer present, the arm will cycle open, remaining open until AC power is restored. With fail secure selected, during a power failure the SG-D continues normal operation while monitoring the battery level. Once the batteries are low, the unit will cycle open until AC power is restored or the batteries receive a full charge via optional solar panels.
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- 24 VDC permanent magnet motor (SG-D only)
- 115 VAC supply converted to 24 VDC for motor and controls (SG-D only)
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels (SG-D only)
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with simple 3-wire connection
- Quad V-belt
- Heavy-duty right angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- Weather resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
Maximum duty cycle: Continuous
SG barrier options
16 to 25 foot custom wood arm
- White or yellow powder coat finish - specify YS for Yellow; WS for White
- Optional thermostatically-controlled strip heater
SG Serie models
Slower operating, counter balanced arm, provision for single-button, detector, radio, 3-button controls, 24VAC accessories
DC Battery Backup, 115-1 Supply or DC Solar
*Specify arm size when ordering