Linear BGUS serie 1/2 HP Barrier Gate with Battery Backup
Now Includes APeX Controller!
Slower operating, counter balanced arm. For traffic control and parking applications, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V or 230V supply voltage, various arm lengths.
Through switch selections, the gate operator is universal and suitable for all installation and operational functions. Switch selection allows for full flexibility as to how and when the arm comes down in traffic control situations.
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- 24 VDC permanent magnet motor (BGUS-D only)
- 115 VAC supply converted to 24 VDC for motor and controls (BGUS-D only)
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels (BGUS-D only)
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with simple 3-wire connection
- Quad V-belt
- Heavy-duty right angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- Weather resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
Maximum duty cycle: Continuous
- 14 foot wood arm
- 16 foot wood arm
- 18 foot wood arm
- White or yellow powder coat finish - specify YS for Yellow; WS for White
- Optional thermostatically-controlled strip heater
The BGUS-D has four programmable options for gate operation in case of an AC power failure:
With Fail Safe selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle open and remain open until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the BGUS-D will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Fail Secure selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle closed and remain closed until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the BGUS-D will resume normal operation.
With Open Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle open immediately and remain open until AC power is restored. Then, the BGUS-D will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Close Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle closed immediately and remain closed until AC power is restored. Then, the BGUS-D will resume normal operation.
BGU Serie models
counter balanced arm,
DC Battery Backup, 115-1 Supply or DC Solar