LDC D200 Adjustable loading dock head curtain
8’0” w x 10’0” h openings
Generally designed to suit 8´ wide x 10´ high openings. This unit is used to seal higher door openings when a head pad will not work. A top header curtain is supplied with a rope and pulley system that can be raised and lowered to suit a variety of truck heights. Two foam side pads seal the gap between the building wall and the truck.
With one of the largest selections and colours of fabrics available, LDC can offer the ideal solution for your unique loading dock requirements.
- SAVE hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- IMPROVE working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris and insects out
- PROTECT product and personnel from harsh weather conditions
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY by providing a safe and comfortable working environment
- DURABLE range of Hi-Performance fabrics to choose from
- CUSTOM sizes available to suit any loading dock specifications
- PVC Drop Curtain : Low temp PVC strips can be used for non-ajustable applications to suit a variety of trucks.
- Velcro Split : A velcro split between the side pads allows the centre section of the curtain to be adjusted even after the truck has docked.
- Fixed Foam Face : A 4″ thick foam pad is sewn onto the face of the fixed curtain to ensure a tighter seal.
- 1/2 Foam Face Velcro Split : The top half of the curtain has a 4″ thick fixed foam pad while the bottom of the curtain has a velcro split.
- Full Foam Face Velcro Split : This unit comes with a 4″ thick full foam face pad for a tighter seal. A velcro split allows the bottom portion of the curtain to be raised and lowered accordingly.
Wear Flaps Provide Extra Protection
To maximize long term performance of your dock seal, overlapping flaps are applied at the corners of the head pad and full height of the side pads. The wear flaps will absorb the added abrasion the occurs at high wear areas. Wear flaps are available with 4″, 6″ or 8″ exposure. Available in a wide range of fabrics and colours.
Beveled pads (Top view)
You can customize your dock seal with the ideal fabric for your application from a wide range of colours and fabrics available.
- 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 32 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 40 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- Hi-Performance Artic Seal
- 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- 40 oz Hi-Performance Hypalon